Hi and Welcome!
an owner-run guest house in the suburb of Observatory,
Cape Town - below the towering Devil's Peak as it runs
down to the Liesbeek River.
Just out of the city centre, yet close to all the major highways
- Observatory is a cosmopolitan and vibey enclave, populated by
academics, professionals, artists, and students. The village centre
hosts an eclectic range of shops, internet cafes, restaurants, pubs and music
Koornhoop Manor House is just a few minutes walk away,
one of the original farm homesteads and one of the first
Guest Houses in South Africa. We have 8 en-suite double and
single rooms and two large furnished self-catering apartments (3
bedrooms, lounge and kitchen).
We offer a full-spread continental breakfast, secure parking,
a beautiful big garden to relax in, and personalised service from
your hosts - that's us, Vic and Trish Smith :)
We have advice on where to go, what to do, and
how to arrange it - so you can make the most of your stay, whether
business or leisure.
Town is a beautiful city. We would like you to enjoy it!
- To find out more on our rates and bookings, please click HERE.
- For more about us, our service and facilities, click HERE.
- For a map and distances to key Cape Town destinations, click
- For more about Cape Town and the Western Cape, click HERE.
We hope to see you soon!